Friday, November 30, 2012

Where Do You Go When You Die?

Judgment is left up to the Father. Nobody has the right or authority to say that anybody is anywhere else besides Heaven after they die. The Bible states that when you die, you are immediately with God, He who created you. Don't take my word for it, here it is in Scripture.

  1. Luke 23:43 And Jeus said unto him, "Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with Me in Paradise."
  2. I Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. [Changed to what? Back to our spiritual form].
  3. II Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the LORD.
  4.  Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was; and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
It's as simple as that. If anybody says different ask them if they can show you where it is in the Bible... They can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment